Manage how you receive School Messenger notifications with InfoCenter. (Must use e-mail address associated with contact information in JMC)
School Messenger Info Center Login
What is InfoCenter?
InfoCenter allows you to personalize how you receive communications from your school or district. In addition, InfoCenter centralizes those communications in a unified inbox.
How do I sign up for InfoCenter?
Signing up is easy. Before you begin, you'll need to confirm that your school or district is using InfoCenter. Once you've done that, you can use the email address that they have on file for you, and follow these three steps:
- Click the Login Button on the top of the page, or Download the InfoCenter App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market.
- Enter your email address and create a password. An email will be sent to that address with a secure token.
- After authenticating via your email, return to InfoCenter and sign in using your email and password.
It's that easy!
What's in InfoCenter?
Once you've created your account, we'll automatically link the records associated with your email address. You can then:
- View the records associated with your account - student, staff, parent records.
- Review the last 30 days worth of messages for all your associated records.
- View your contact information and configure how you would like to receive notifications.
Is InfoCenter secure?
The sign-up process creates a secure link between the user and SchoolMessenger. InfoCenter operates with the latest encryption technology to protect access to stored information. SchoolMessenger is also a signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge, which requires us to adhere to 12 stringent data protection standards as a further assurance of our commitment to protecting your data.
What else do I need to know?
Device (Push) Notifications will trigger a badge or alert when you receive new communications from your school or district. You can choose to receive Device Notifications in addition to, or instead of, the phone calls, emails, and text messages you normally receive.
No matter how you choose to receive notifications from your school or district, we'll keep all those communications in your InfoCenter inbox for 30 days.